At the end of the program you will feel empowered by increasing your knowledge about arthritis and different ways to manage it, feel stronger, increase your balance and have more confidence about being physically active.
This program is funded by the Country SA Primary Health Network.
Across 10 weeks you will get a personalised exercise program, try mindfulness and learn about the following topics and more!
- What is arthritis? Common signs and symptoms
- Chronic pain and ways to manage it
- Arthritis and emotional wellbeing
- Physical activity
- Healthy eating
- Arthritis, stress and fatigue
- Mindfulness and relaxation exercises
FREE ongoing weekly face-to-face exercise classes are available after the program for eligible participants*
** To be eligible for the ongoing weekly exercise classes, participants must have completed the 10-week program, initial and review fitness assessments and all required surveys. This is available for up to 6-months subject to grant timelines.
- Anyone over 40 if they are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander; or 50+ for non-Indigenous people.
- Living in country SA (check the map to see if you are eligible)
- Diagnosed with any type of arthritis
Click here to complete the form online or download and print the form below and return to Arthritis SA via email or post. If you would like a copy of the forms posted to you give us a call on 1800 011 041 Monday- Friday 9am-5pm.
How can I return the forms?
By email –
Please scan your documents and email them to [email protected]
By post –
Please post the hard copy documents to:
Reboot Your Life Program, Arthritis SA
111A Welland Avenue, Welland SA 5007
Face-to-face program locations and dates
Programs starting soon!
- Kapunda – Held on Saturdays at 11am – 1pm. Starts 20/1/24.
- Mannum – Held on Thursdays at 9am – 11am. Starts 18/1/24.
- Loxton – Held on Mondays at 4pm-6pm. Held at Loxton Physiotherapy Service – Starts 29/1/24
- Port Broughton – Held on Wednesdays at 2:30pm – 4:30pm. Starts 17/1/24.
- Port Pirie – Held on Thursdays at 2:30pm – 4:30pm. Starts 18/1/24.
- Kadina – Held on Fridays at 2:30pm – 4:30pm. Starts 19/1/24.