At the end of the program you will feel empowered by increasing your knowledge about arthritis and different ways to manage it, feel stronger, increase your balance and have more confidence about being physically active.
8 live weekly face-to-face or telehealth exercise classes
10 weeks of e-learnings covering the following topics and more:
- What is arthritis? Common signs and symptoms
- Chronic pain and ways to manage it
- Arthritis and emotional wellbeing
- Physical activity
- Healthy eating
- Arthritis, stress and fatigue
- Mindfulness and relaxation exercises
FREE ongoing weekly face-to-face and telehealth exercise classes are available after the program for eligible participants*
- Anyone over 40 if they are an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander; or 50+ for non-Indigenous people.
- Living in country SA (check the map to see if you are eligible)
- Diagnosed with any type of arthritis
- Have reliable internet access (telehealth only)
- Have a computer or tablet with a webcam and microphone (telehealth only
Click here to complete the form online or download and print the form below and return to Arthritis SA via email or post. If you would like a copy of the forms posted to you give us a call on 1800 011 041 Monday- Friday 9am-5pm.
How can I return the forms?
By email –
Please scan your documents and email them to [email protected]
By post –
Please post the hard copy documents to:
Reboot Your Life Program, Arthritis SA
111A Welland Avenue, Welland SA 5007
Face-to-face program locations and dates
Programs starting soon!
- Whyalla – Held on Tuesdays at 9am – 11am. Held at YMCA – Whyalla Recreation Centre – Starts 3rd October
- Mannum – Held on Thursdays at 9am -11am and 11am – 1pm. Held at Mannum Leisure Centre – Starts 31st August. ONLY 1 SPOT LEFT AT 9AM!
- Loxton – Held on Mondays at 4pm-6pm. Held at Loxton Physiotherapy Service – Starts 31st July.
- Mount Barker – Held on Friday’s at 11:45am – 1:45pm at the Mount Barker Community Centre – Starts 8th September
- Victor Harbor – Held on Thursdays at 12:30pm – 2:30pm at the YMCA Fleurieu Aquatic Centre – Starts 10th August. Programs starting soon – full details are TBA. Register now to secure your spot
- Port Lincoln – YMCA Port Lincoln Leisure Centre
- Port Broughton – Coming soon